The All New ExploreSacramento.com
After somewhat of a hiatus from ExploreSacramento.com, I’ve decided to have the site completely redesigned! While most of the work has been done on a test blog, I will need to spend some time updating posts to take advantage of some of the new features, so please be patient during the transition.
Here are some of the issues that have been addressed:
- Fresh design & new logo – The old theme was nice, but was getting stale. There was also no logo to speak of. I’m excited about the new look & feel of the site!
- Widget-ready theme – The old theme required a lot of stuff to be hard-coded, making updates to the site difficult and limited functionality.
- Improved navigation – The categories on the old theme weren’t easy to find if you didn’t know where to look. Now, they have a prominent position at the top and in the sidebar of each page.
- Social networking – Now that @ExploreSac is on Twitter, I’m able to integrate some more interactivity into the site and also provide another method of contact.
- Content syndication – Be sure to follow @ExploreSac on Twitter” href=”http://twitter.com/exploresac” target=”_blank”>@ExploreSac for the latest updates, utilize the RSS Feed, or subscribe via email using the form below.
If you notice any bugs/issues, please leave a comment and I’ll try to resolve them ASAP.
Thanks & enjoy!